Sunday was bright and sunny, a good day for a drive into the hills, and this time to Carrollton to the covered bridge.
The bridge was originally built in 1855-1856, but has been renovated in recent years.
The supports are concrete and recent, but the timbers inside the bridge look old, perhaps are original. The record of visitors, which decorates the walls, looks much more recent. But across the road, next to the railroad tracks, a long gone visitor left a mark in stone.